Dog Show Saturday 4th May.
On Saturday the 4th of May we are holding a dog show to celebrate our ten year anniversary as a charity. For just €10 you can enter your dog in to any or all of the ten classes. If you don’t have a dog and would like to join in, you can borrow one of ours! PM us here on Facebook, reserve one of our dogs, come and meet them, brush, walk and get to know them before the big day. Registration opens at 11am, the show starts at 12 noon with a demonstration from our in house dog trainer, Brian. Our dog show judge is the wonderful Ellie for our cat team, and we have three guest judges. At half time there will be another training demonstration. The whole day will be hosted by the Sunshine FM roadshow with Stevie Spit. There will be refreshments, BBQ, adult and kids tombola and hook a duck. If you can catch Freckles the Dalmatian, and count the correct amount of spots on him, you can win a prize. There will also be a cake competition, bake a cake, bring it along to the show and Janette and Antonio will judge on taste alone. The winner will receive a hamper and all the cakes entered will be sold on the day to help raise money.
1. Dog that looks most like a cat – sponsored by An Sibin.
2. Best child handler (under 12) – sponsored by Costa Window
3. Best rescue, owned or borrowed – sponsored by Jessies Bar.
4. Best mixed breed – sponsored by Andy Stewardson.
5. Golden Oldie (over 10) – La Ponderosa.
6. Best decorated dog and handler – Linen Mills Quesada.
7. Best six legs – sponsored by Segurantis Insurance.
8. Best paw shaker – sponsored by Tidy Paws and Edaurdos Pets.
9. Most appealing eyes – Wendy’s Craft Club.
10. The best of the rest (open to any dog that hasn’t won a prize) –
sponsored by Orihuela Costa Pools.
More info HERE.